Council’s water supplies are struggling to meet demand in the continuing hot dry weather.
To avoid a serious water shortage please adopt the following measures:
- No use of garden sprinklers; buckets or hand-held hoses only for garden watering;
- Turn taps off whenever possible and fix leaks;
- Do not re-fill swimming pools;
- Reduce length of showers and frequency of washing machine use;
- Delay use of water for tasks such as washing houses or cars;
- Avoid any unnecessary use of water.
Please help Council to ensure that essential water supply is maintained.