Council provides public toilets at the following locations
Otorohanga: Wahanui Crescent (off SH3)
- Open from 8am to 5pm (longer hours are available during the field day and the night of the Christmas Parade)
- Night toilet available at southern end of building
Otorohanga: Reg Brett Reserve (off Huiputea Dr)
- Open from 8am to 5pm
- Night toilet available at southern end of the Wahanui Cres Toilet building in the middle of town.
Kawhia: Jervois Street, Kawhia
- Open from 6.45am to 6pm
- Night toilet available in accessible toilet of this complex.
- Kawhia: Kaora Street, Kawhia - Open 24 Hours
- Kawhia: Tom French Grove Reserve (Ocean Beach) - Open 24 Hours
- Aotea: Morrison Road - Open 24 Hours
Camper Van Waste Dump Stations
Stations can be found at most camping grounds. There is a small charge to use them.
Camping grounds within Otorohanga District that have Waste Dump Stations:
- Camp Kiwi - 7 Domain Drive, Otorohanga
- Otorohanga Holiday Park - 20 Huiputea Drive, Otorohanga